martes, 4 de septiembre de 2007

Calling all Royal View Talay Investors (Na Jomtien, Thailand)

All investors in this project, I would like to invite you to this community I have created myself (investor or RVT too) to unite our efforts in finding out the truth and getting our money back (unless you still trust the developer and the project).
Since last week Thursdays press release by the company, nobody has been able to make contact with the developer (RICHARD IAN SILVER) or the company.
I would appreciate if this blog can serve the purpose of gathering all information anybody can have at this time. However, and to play safe, with the evidence I have at this time, we have to assume the worst. This LOOKS LIKE AN OUTRIGHT SCAM! If anybody can prove me wrong??
Lets get together in this online community and decide a course of action for the benefit of us all now.
RVT Investor
Jose

2 comentarios:

glennsup dijo...

my name is glenn murphy i have invested to please reach me on glennsup@yahoo.com

Royal View Talay Investor dijo...

Dear RVT Investors

After 3 weeks of investigation, let me sum up what we know:
- MR SILVER'S WHEREABOUT ARE STILL UNKNOWN.
- IT IS REPORTED THAT OVER BHT120Mn, (YES MILLION) is MISSING).
- HE SOLD ALL HIS COMPANIES (AIR KING, and PATTAYA TRADER) BEFORE DOING THE RUNNER
- HIS OFFICE IN PATTAYA IS CLOSED

IF ANYONE HAS MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE WRITE HERE. IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A CONDO IN RVT, YOU SHOULD CARE TO BE INFORMED.

NOTE: I HAVE NOTICED THAT THAIVISA.COM HAS CLOSED A THREAD ON THIS ISSUE. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY, BUT IT SOUNDS PHISHY TO SAY THE LEAST.

TRUST THIS BLOG TO BE A POINT OF INFORMATION ON THE ROYAL VIEW TALAY CASE.

TO BE HONEST IT DOESNT SOUND PROMISING. IMHO, SILVER IS OUT OF THAILAND ENJOYING OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY. THE THAI POLICE AND THE US EMBASSY ARE FOLLOWING THE CASE. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE OTHER SOPHISTICATED MEANS SHOULD BE PUT IN PLACE, SUCH AS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND/OR EXPERTS IN FOLLOWING MONEY TRAILS.

PLEASE SHARE ALL YOUR INFORMATION HERE AND LETS TRY TO GET OUR MONEY BACK!!!